Put a letter from A-Z in my ask and I’ll tell you 1 thing I love which starts with that letter.
THIS IS CUTE PLEASE
It is okay to want to be beautiful.
Wanting to be beautiful does not diminish your self worth or make you shallow or ditzy or anything else negative.
It is okay to want to be told you are beautiful.
It is okay to feel beautiful and value that in yourself.
It is okay to not feel beautiful and feel bad because of it.
It is okay to take selfies and admire them.
It is okay.
It is okay.
Dirty Old Man:
Aloof Big Brother:
High School Student with a Double Life:
The Hero’s Bitches:
White-Haired Pretty Boy:
The Useless Main Character:
The Cutest Bitch You’ll Ever Meet:
The Too-Talented-For-Their-Own-Good Main Character:
Y U NO YUGIOH!?
It’s been done so many times, but I love pokemon way too much, so xover! … =_= so sleepy…
reblogging again. I love the idea of Pokemon not evolving at a level, or an age, but when they evolve because they’re needed
Ooh this is cool
this would make me play call of duty
On the bus recently...
- Me: -minding my own business writing in my notepad in Nordic Runes-
- Some Bitch: -sits down next to me and glances at my notepad-
- What kind of freak are you?
- -Glances at my legs-
- Oh, that kind of freak.
- Me: Excuse me? What did you just fucking say?
- Some Bitch: You're a freak. You're writing in code, you emo loser.
- Me: First of all, I'm writing in the Elder Futhark Runes. And secondly, don't fucking judge me by my scars.
- Bus driver: Do we have a problem back here, ladies?
- Some Bitch: (Yes, she actually fucking said this. I didn't believe it either) Yeah, we do. I don't want this emo freak anywhere near me.
- Me: I was here 20 fucking minutes before you!
- Bus driver: I understand, your problem, miss. Here, I'll escort you elsewhere.
- -Leads that fucking bitch straight off his goddamn bus-
- Have a lovely day.
- Me: -Gives bus driver hug-
- Bus driver: My daughter battled depression and self harm for 4 years. Nobody deserves to ever be treated like that.